Pharmacy at the 423d Medical Squadron can be contacted at: 01480 844556 /268 4556.
RAF Alconbury consists of a Small Scope Pharmacy. A script renewal can be completed in the following ways and collected from the Pharmacy located within the Clinic.
- Primacy care manager ordered medication: After your appointment with your primary care manager, you may be prescribed a new medication or repeat prescription.
- Medication requested by off base provider: A script will need to be provided to your primary care manager who will place the prescription request for all members eligible for care.
- Medication refills: For medication refills please contact: 01638 528091 / 226 8091.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.